Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My holiday vacation

                                             Hi everyone..!!! Its been a while since my last post
            in my blogger. Many things happen in my Christmas and new years eve 
                                 In Christmas eve my father and my two brothers are not in our house to
                                 celebrate Christmas with us because they are busy on their jobs, only me
                                 and my sister left at home to celebrate Christmas.Even we are not complete
                                 in Christmas eve we still celebrate Christmas.Its still fun but not just like before
                                 that we are complete.Even though i didn't receive any gifts in Christmas eve.
                                 The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family
                                  all wrap up in each other.

                                 In new years eve all of our family member is in our house.Even our cousins visit
                                 in our house.We have many different food and desserts to serve.It is a very
                                 memorable night for me because we celebrate our party in new years eve.
                                 We played some parlor games not just for kids but also for adults.

5 comments: